Roots Millennium Schools is looking for an Academic Coordinator with relevant experience and qualification.
Job Description is as follows:
- Day to day Monitoring, Evaluation and implementation of TME.
- In house curriculum for all subjects across all tiers from Montessori to Preparatory levels and including
- External Examination with CIE/Ed
- Excel teaching plans and syllabus break-downs, teaching methodology, assessment mechanism and class room lesson monitoring with focus on home-work dairy communications and Copy/Register/Note Book counter Checking.
- Development of exam papers and school evaluations.
- Preparation of monthly in-class assessments, sessionals, mocks, and terminal examinations and examination planning, moreover, post examination result compilation and organizing parent teacher meetings.
- As an academic coordinator you are also responsible for time table management, student performance follow-up on daily or weekly basis, communications with the parents/guardians on student attendance, daily communications with parents, class performance, conduct and student academics monitoring.
- You will also monitor the school teaching and support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system.
- You shall ensure that the TME curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to TME teaching standards and methodology.
- You must also make sure that the teachers follow the TME Teacher Code of Conduct as per the ‘Staff Handbook & Teacher Welcome Pack’.
- Counter check the dairies and copies. Make sure each and every student is given proper attention and copies/notebooks counter stamped with ‘CHECKED’.