Responsible to assist Printing Machine Operator in operating and tending gravure printing presses.
· Prepare machines for printing.
· Install the printing cylinder with the images to be printed.
· Ink the presses, load paper, and adjust the press to the paper size.
· Adjust the flow of ink to the inking rollers accordingly.
· Guide paper through the press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
· Correct paper tears or jams.
· Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
· Keeps daily time, production, and material usage reports.
· Oil and clean the ink and distributing rollers, ink fountains, and printing type, using cleaning solvent, brush, and rags.
Should be Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Printing from a reputable institution with 1 – 2 years’ experience or Fresh.
Note: Candidate located in Landhi, Korangi, Shah Faisal Colony, Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Steel Town will be preferred.
We are on e of the rapidly growing flexible packaging company in Pakistan.