You will join a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and product managers and help us improve the iOS developer ecosystem.
- Help lead the development of our awesome iOS applications
- Collaborate closely with our product managers, designers, and engineers to help shape the evolution of our framework.
- Solve challenging client app dev issues
- Use expert knowledge of the iOS platform and Swift to help develop and build out our catalogue of apps.
- Make continual improvements to our iterative development model
- Improve unit testing and continuous integration processes
- Prioritise a wide variety of work tasks with your teammates
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years building iOS mobile software
- Expert fluency with Objective-C and Swift
- Lean, memory efficient Objective-C which follows current best practices.
- Proficient with Apple frameworks such as UIKit, CoreAnimation, WebKit, GCD
- Familiarity with Git a plus
- Thrives in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, pro active and can do attitude
If the above describes you then lets arrange an interview and discuss.