1. Responsible to manage pathology lab of Premium Diagnostics while ensuring enforcement
2. Testify in depositions or trials as an expert witness. Review cases by analyzing autopsies, laboratory findings, or case investigation reports.
3. Manage medical laboratories.
4. Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in pathology.
5. Develop or adopt new tests or instruments to improve diagnosis of diseases.
6. Educate physicians, students, and other personnel in medical laboratory professions such as medical technology, cytotechnology, and histotechnology.
7. Conduct research and present scientific findings.