· Proven experience as a Phlebotomist.
· Knowledge of legal requirements about drawing blood, handling fluid samples and use of relevant medical equipment and material
· Ability to use computers to enter information
· Excellent communication skills
· Presentable personality
· Should have own conveyance
· Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
· Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
· Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· Problem-solving skills
· Customer service orientation
· Candidates with prior experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Distributor for leading health care brands for intervention cardiology, cardiac surgery and medical equipment. We deal in medical supplies and medical equipment. We cater to not only private medical institutions, but also provide supplies to governmental hospitals.