We are looking for highly organized and creative Documentary Creator/Film Making Director who will be responsible for taking the concept for a film project and turning it into a finished film by assembling a cast and/or crew and shooting the sequences. It involves managing a large production crew of the film or TV production, hiring and appointing members of the technical crew and cast, managing the actors working in the film/TV, securing, or procuring finance, studying the documents and retrieving relevant information. He will be responsible to control the film’s dramatic and artistic aspects.
• Interpret scripts, directing film crews and actors and overseeing the production of the final film.
• Control film’s creative aspects and oversees all visualizations used in the final production of a film.
• Attend casting sessions and selecting actors.
• Work with Actors and other individuals on set to ensure the film matches creative vision for the final production.
• Oversee rehearsals to ensure actors understand artistic vision.
• Identify set locations for different scenes in the film.
• Work within budgetary constraints when needed.
• Adhere to a production schedule to ensure the film is completed on time.
• Coordinate with a camera crew, art directors, costume designers and musical composer to ensure a consistent creative execution.
• Ensuring that actors and the film crew interpret a script based on the film’s narrative style.
• Motivating actors to produce their best dramatic performance.
• Collaborating with the editor to create the film in its final form.
• Reading scripts and working on its continued development.
• Assisting in the marketing and promotion of the film.
• Budget management.
Minimum Bachelor's degree in film production, Videography or a related subject.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
The candidate must have the following qualities:
• Excellent written and visual storytelling skills
• Screenwriting Familiarity
• Technical Expertise
• Creative mindset
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience directing short films, industry knowledge and technical expertise
• Experience managing budgets.
Rozee is Pakistan's # 1 online job site which connects talent with opportunity. Rozee provides services to job seekers and employers by providing them one platform for job searching and hiring, respectively. As Pakistan’s largest online recruitment platform, it is used by over 100,000 employers and 9.5 million professionals. Since its inception, Rozee’s platform has facilitated over 1 million job placements and has the largest database of searchable CV’s in Pakistan.