Job Description of Field Technicians (B2S sites North Region):-
Being operations and maintenance field fleet, following are the job descriptions,
1. Carry out site visits and on-call availability for 24/7.
2. He will be
3. Maintenance & fault rectification of equipment such as DG, Grid, ATS as well as Solar, Lithium and VRLA batteries, Rectifier, RMS systems installed at sites.
4. Coordinate with NOC, equipment Suppliers, Field supervisor, Islamabad office and head office on day to day basis.
5. Manage & Carryout site fueling as per plan.
6. Maintain and timely share site-level records such as hardware and performance related issues, DG run hours, DG preventive maintenance schedule etc.
- Determine equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts and general troubleshooting.
- Support & coordinate in site surveys conducted by upcoming tenants & suppliers etc.
- Time & task management.
- Conduct PAT acceptance tests at newly built sites as well as in expansion on power equipment.
- Hands on experience on preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Independent in managing his tasks resolution of day to day issues.
Job responsibilities of Field Technicians (B2S sites North Region):-
- Field tech will be responsible for the 24/7 power availability of DC power feeding telecom equipment, which includes Solar, batteries, grid, genset and RMS.
- He will be responsible for all required arrangement for the smooth operation and maintenance of power systems/equipment in his cluster and timely escalate his requirement to Islamabad office.
- He will follow company policies and management instructions.
- He will have to perform his best in terms of responsibility, loyalty and conduct.
- He will maintain and timely share all his weekly / monthly expense details with his supervisor or directly to the accounts department in Islamabad office.
Ideal candidates will
1. DAE Electrical.
2. Have at least 3+ years of experience working in Telecom AC/DC power system operations & maintenance in N1/N2 region.
Food, residence and transportation will manage by the company.