The Call Center Manager will be responsible for managing multiple teams of Career Counselors in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. He/she will be accountable for the daily operations and management of the center through the effective use of resources. The position entails accomplishing resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees in Rozee’s Premium Services. The candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The development and implementation of processes to improve performance against targets.
- Analysis of performance and identification of areas of improvement.
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Enforcing and adherence to organization policies and procedures.
- KPI management
- Preparing call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Directly managing customers operations ensuring all qualitative and quantitative goals are met including service level targets.
- Coaching and mentoring the team while assisting in their training and development.
- Ensuring service delivery standards are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives.
- Managing the team’s career development to enhance core competencies and support ongoing training.
- Closely working with cross and support functional teams to plan and implement initiatives.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
Successful candidate will have:
- Previous Call Center experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Process Improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work well in teams
- Leadership skills
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to motivate and develop resources
- High degree of confidence with a good business sense
- Adaptability of change management
- Flexible and innovative
- Result oriented
- Good understanding of local market for products selling
This is an in-house job and the position offers excellent growth with generous compensation including commission. Only serious candidates interested in a professional environment where they can grow their skills and learn should apply.
This position will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Premium Services (CC) located in Lahore, Pakistan.
Sales, Call Center, Telesales, BPO, Operations, Team Management