We are hiring a Regional Manager of fundraising; based in multiplicities A fundraising manager is someone who manages the fundraising department for an organization or nonprofit entity. He or she is responsible for overseeing all the fundraising functions of the department. Responsibilities include managing the budget, managing workers or volunteers, organizing events, developing donors, and grant writing. He/She must create effective strategies for maximizing donations. He/She will lead a small and dedicated team of fundraisers to provide the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which will enable the organization to achieve its fundraising targets and organizational development Programme. He will have substantial fundraising and management experience, a talent for building relationships, and a proven track record in securing funds from statutory sources, foundations, trusts, and major donors. Experience in the development of an individual donor Programme including donor marketing is also an advantage.
- Steering the development of the fundraising capacity within the organization.
- Proposal development and fundraising with donor government and foundations
- Key-account management with donor-partners
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities.
- Manage the progress toward an organization’s fundraising goals
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors including corporates
- Preparing quarterly budgets and implementation plan
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders
- Establishing good relationships with staff members of the public, and the media
- Visiting other cities to monitor the progress of the regional team
- Writing, submitting, and uploading press releases required
- Researching multiple avenues for fundraising for the company
- Developing and sustaining a steady stream of donor-related activities such as visits and campus tours
- Creating presentations and presenting to private and corporate donors
- Analyzing donation related data and generating reports for Management’s review
- Developing resources, researching funding sources, and writing proposals for a variety of corporate organizations in Pakistan
- Assisting Senior Manager, Development & Public Relations in donor communication and events other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant field (Preferably a master’s degree).
- 5+ years of fundraising or similar experience. Should have previous experience in sales or marketing, sound knowledge of the charity sector.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, both spoken and written.
- Extensive knowledge of up-to-date fundraising best practices.
- The manager of fundraising should have great digital marketing skills.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Have the ability to use accounting software and other financial management tools.
- Excellent research skills.
- Have the ability to deal with people.
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector.
- Great team player.
- Good Time management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.