GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
We are looking for a passionate and talented business driven professional to join our rapidly growing business. We are seeking a unique individual who will bring high energy to our company matched with a provable track record of achievements, and has the ability to contribute dynamic initiatives and can deliver on those initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending plans and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills, Expertise and Qualifications -
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years previous sales experience, supported by proof of meeting or exceeding targets and positive customer references.
- Experience of selling to large enterprises, primarily in the Insurance Services and or regulated industries sector, accustomed to working at C-level
- Prior experience of working in a start-up technology company would be advantageous
- A commercially aware self starter who is able to work with minimum management to achieve targets
- Technically able to present our solutions both on site and on line and deliver qualitysales demonstrations focusing on key business drivers and functional requirements.
- Skilled and experienced in Contract negotiation and completion
- A background in Insurance Services would be advantageous, withinthe Risk industry would be ideal
- Qualified to Graduate level in a relevant degree Interpersonal skills:
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, being able to communicate well at all levels and particularly be able to present complex ideas effectively and enthusiastically
- Be highly organised with personal and professional integrity and discipline
- Be personally driven, committed and focused
- Be highly effective both working independently and as part of our team
- Possess initiative, flexibility and instinctive commercial acumen
- Can make effective and proactive contributions to our senior management sales team
- Has a positive attitude to find solutions, not problems
- Be willing to go the extra mile both practically (travel as needed) and figuratively
Reasons to consider NOT taking this role:
- We are an early stage company and you will be the one of our first candidates working in the sales department.
- Everything will start from scratch!
- Although we will be there to assist as much as possible, there are a lot of moving pieces that need attention right now.
- Sometimes you'll be given a high level objective and will need to figure out a plan to execute - because we trust that you will do your best without much supervision.
- We work long hours and have high expectations.
- Our team is small yet, and currently working remotely.
- There won’t be as much engagement, although everyone is super friendly.
- Our training program is currently being redesigned, hence the training process might not be the idol one right now. Self-learning will be the key here.