"We are looking for a Senior Manager Admin/Procurement for our client which is one of the leading NGO in Pakistan."
The ideal candidate will perform the following deliverables with efficiency and effectiveness
- Review the wholesome process of costing system in the domain of administration and procurement with the intent to suggest holistic improvements.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) to streamline all administrative and procurement processes and systems.
- Develop appropriate monitoring and evaluation frameworks for making all administrative and procurement processes speedy, agile and methodical.
- Develop structured reporting mechanisms for keeping all stakeholders informed regularly about the activities and outcomes generated in the domain of administration and procurement.
- Facilitates regular training and development sessions for administrative and procurement staff for their personal and professional growth.
- Exhibit leadership role in achieving departmental objectives with precision.
- Examine TORs of all vendor and service contracts in the greater good of the organization.
- Ensure administration and procurement staff are trained on best practices in their respective roles.
- Institute the automation of procurement processes by steering the pertinent initiatives.
- Work with management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and executing the predetermined targets aligned with the overall strategy of the organization.
Master’s degree in supply chain, MBA, administrative sciences, or similar disciplines or an equivalent academic degree from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission.
At least 7-10 years of solid work experience in the relevant field. Work experience in social sector or nonprofit organizations will be preferred.