A start-up company, based in London, who are developing new improved dynamic CRM, we are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead technical development of their Software Team and work on a Permanent basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your role will involve designing System Software for applications & Web Development.
You will also provide technical leadership and mentor Engineers within the team.
You will develop software systems from initial requirements, through design, implementation and test.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will ideally have experience across the following areas:
1. Must be expert in ASP.Net (MVC) application programming along with C#, ADO.Net, Node, Jquery, Ajax, JSON, SQL, Database RDBMS, LINQ, Web API, WCF. Knowing Entity framework and Angular JS is desirable as well.
2. Familiar with Visual Studio, SVN, online/offline development environment.
3. Appreciation of good software architecture, Computer Science fundamentals and Data Structures
4. Good knowledge of database design and usage - both relational and non-relational databases.
1. Work on daily basis as a bridge between the management and engineering team for task and deadline management and delivering on project milestones. Will take responsibility and accountability to take the application development forward in required time-to-market.
2. Work on daily basis with a team of back-end programmers and a front-end programmer/designer.
3. Mentor and coach team in their programming/coding approach, code reviews, code optimization, quality enhancement checks,
4. Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and with high quality, both design and development using Agile development methodology.
5. Analyse and understand end product requirements and specs in terms of functionality, usability, and reliability and implement it as-is.
6. Experience with multiple levels of software architecture, including user interface, business logic, data access, database, security, and analytics.
7. Test and review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
8. Delivering quality products based on enhanced ‘customer experience’ and ‘differentiation’
9. Participate in the investigation and resolution of software defects, bug triage and quality processes.
10. Fulfil administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.