To assist the director run daily official and operational activities smoothly and to monitor and supervise overall office activities.
Primary duties for the role of the call center executive include:
- Keeps diary and schedules tasks
- Oversees related clerical activities and manages to run the tasks vigilantly.
- Handles phone and filing, maintains general records.
- Schedules and makes appointments.
- Manages to assist the director during operational activities indoors and outdoors.
- Can accompany the director around the town for meetings if required.
- Assists in overall day to day activities keeping a keen eye on the schedule.
- Manages visits and visitors and takes care of refreshment.
- Can oversee the overall administrative activities relating to maintenance of office, managing lower staff, keeping office cleanliness and neat and clean environment.
- Good communication skills
- MS office
- Time management
- Attention to details
- planning and scheduling
Applicants with minimum 1 year of related experience shall be preferred.
Applicants who can join immediately are encouraged to apply.
Preference shall be given to the applicant who can drive.