Main Purpose: The main purpose of Zonal Accountant is to monitor accounting & financial activities & controls towards the smooth accounting functions and ensure the budget limits.
The job responsibilities of Zonal Accountant includes, but not limited to:
1. Liaison with branch team to manage day to day accounting functions in DAX system. a. Purchase requisition b. Stock receiving – GRN c. Cash collection / advance booking d. Cash payment and bank deposits e. Sales recording
Ensure month end reporting of branch expenses in comparison with budget limits and report identified variances to HO on monthly basis.
3. Follow up of collection targets to achieve the minimum KPI criteria.
4. Correction of branch mistakes in DAX / system in recording the transactions for the accuracy of the data. (Because the data is entered by sales team at branch level)
5. Debit/ credit notes, posting in system.
6. Monthly provisions of expenses for profit and loss account.
7. Handing over / taking over of the BM/ABM along with stock and cash reconciliation.
8. Sales/recovery person tagging update in system on employee resignation / transfer.
9. Reporting to head office in case of any discrepancy / shortage / pilferage / fraud to Sales / accounts / HR / Legal department.
10. Ensure on daily basis the collection of daily closing checklist and deposit of cash into bank on next working day and its reconciliation thereto.
11. Resolution of queries raised by internal auditor and communicated to ZSM all relevant adjustments, posting in DAX, if any.
12. Branch visit on random basis as per approved visit plan by AM accounts / HO to ensure the followings a. Physical stock counting b. Cash reconciliation and bank deposit c. Customer security cheques reconciliation d. Expenses verification
13. Preparing reports and other support material, as and when directed/ required by immediate supervisor / head office.
14. Any other task/activity assigned by the management.
Our Vision "To become Nations’ Pride by creating a modern business conglomerate which ultimately becomes the global corporate identity of Pakistani enterprises.” To provide the best socio-economic infrastructure and opportunities for the investors and business partners. To have a strong focus on the ...Read More