Roles & Responsibilities:
The M&E Officer will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare and review program documents with respect to LFA and M&E Plan
- Ensure proper and accurate data collection and maintain project database
- Liaison with local stakeholders to regularly monitor and evaluate all activities as well as the effectiveness and impact of projects in meeting the targets set in the planning & monitoring documents
- Facilitate planning, developing, managing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating project activities in accordance with the project documents, project description, and budget provisions with guidance of supervisor
- Prepare and review monthly work plans with supervisor to ensure appropriate utilization of organizational resources, and in line with projects documents.
- Make regular visits to all beneficiary sites within the project area to assess and verify existing beneficiary project needs, problems, delivery and utilization of project inputs and support to project beneficiaries, and provide recommendation for corrective actions to the appropriate decision-makers
- Facilitate production and timely submission of monitoring reports, prepare events reports and take meeting minutes.
- Assist in the production and review of project monitoring and evaluation guidelines, and assist staff in analyzing and interpreting M&E data and building their capacity in M&E
- Help to develop monitoring tools to check and report on the quality of implemented activities
- Document and disseminate best practices and lessons learnt
- Participate in integrated planning and cooperation, and help identify opportunities for future projects.
- Perform any other tasks as required by Project Manager or Program staff based at HO in Islamabad.
- Chalk out project M&E plan to be included in grant development and also coordinate with program field staff to obtain field data relevant to each indicator outlined in the project M&E plans at the post completion visit to the field.
- Identify and document success stories and case studies on extraordinary aspects of the project.
- Carry out pre and post assessments of activities.
- Take good pictures of activities and share in reports and success stories.
- Monitor activities’ timeline according to Detail Implementation Plan (DIP).
- Facilitate project team in monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual reviews and planning.
- Assist project manager in developing reports and presentations.
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences
- 5-6 years of M&E experience in development sector / NGOs.
- Hands-on experience of MS Office and MIS systems for data collection and analysis
- Fluent in Urdu and local languages; Working proficiency in English language
Special Skills, Aptitude, or Personality Requirements:
- Must be a willing worker with ability to work under pressure with numerous deadlines, and priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross cultural awareness
- Gender and culture sensitive
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working in a changing environment
- Experience of monitoring and evaluation of community infrastructure projects
- Previous experience of working Muzaffargarh / Rajanpur District
- Experience in an international NGO
- Knowledge of development issues and concepts.
We are equal opportunity employer. Please send your CVs along with the cover letter explaining your suitability for the post . Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA is admissible.