We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist for our business to perform the following tasks:
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Able to do online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to enhance company profile and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update blog
- Collaborate with designers to improve UI/UX
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO
- Perform all other marketing activities and help other team members
- Must be updated to date with google algorithm.
- Good knowledge about major SEO tools like; Ahref, webmaster, analytics and more.
- Must know which link is valuable and which are not.
Kindly apply with your updated CV and your CV must include the website you rank with keywords,
Send us portfolio now, we need a person who can start ASAP and who is willing to work base on UK hours.
Job Type: Full Time 6 days a week. (1pm to 9:30pm 6 months) (2pm to 10:30pm 6 months)