A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is interested in accepting Resume of candidates who are energetic and can add their technical skills/abilities in our Company by joining our team as “Manager Taxation”.
The prospective candidate/ individual must leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services to our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
“Please make sure that you have understood the criteria and the job role properly before applying”.
What we are looking for the candidates who have/are:
· Good knowledge of tax compliances, income tax ordinance and related laws.
· Good Communication Skills.
· Good IQ, problem-solving abilities.
· Experience of independently communicating with tax authorities.
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Should be a team worker/ motivator and have excellent organizing/ management skills.
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT tools and systems.
· Passionate about his/ her profession.
· IRIS by FBR.
Must be holding one of the following certification or qualification to be considered for this position:
· CA/ ICMAP / ACCA/ MBA with excellent knowledge of all matters related to Federal, Provincial, Local and Customs related tax laws/rules and regulations. Additional qualification of LLB along with others as mentioned above will provide an edge to the applicant to be preferred for this vacant post.
· Tax planning.
· Preparation of monthly/annual withholding tax statements, annual returns of income, monthly sales tax returns and wealth statements for onward submission to tax department.
. Up to date knowledge in matters related to, Income Tax, Sales Tax, Custom Duties, SRB, PRB and corporate taxation, perhaps complete knowledge of provincial and federal laws relating to taxation in Pakistan.
· Computations of taxable income, income/sales tax liability and advance income tax.
· Building strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help our clients achieve their ambitions.
· Ensuring to meet our client's business tax compliance and advisory needs.
· Managing and arranging all tax files in the specific order of all clients.
· Interpreting various amendments in local legislation brought about from time to time and keeping the clients side by side with the implications of such changes.
· Attended and represent Corporate and individuals clients before appellate authorities, before Inland Revenue authorities in assessment, and monitoring and audit proceedings.
. Attending the notices received from tax authorities.
. Assisting in obtaining the tax exemptions and tax refunds.
. Preparation and submission of tax advice & opinion on domestic matters.
. Efficiently manage the tax audit process initiated by the tax authorities.
· Prepare written arguments for attending appeals and submission and for filling appeals after verifying the orders received from tax authorities.
. Preparation of bills for the work performed.
· Should be able to manage/ supervise the subordinates.
· Responsibilities are minimum but not limited to, for the prospective candidate.