This is a staff position within the Customer Support Group responsible for ensuring continuity of systems and services for clients by providing technical support and installation services at customer sites.
- Applicant must be experienced in electrical, electronics, cabling and installation work.
- Assure continuity of the systems at customer sites.
- Install our software and hardware products at customer sites.
- Resolve issues in products at customer sites.
- Be well organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Stay abreast of the latest products through company trainings.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality.
- Work after office hours when required.
- Travel to other cities for work.
- Persons with own motorcycles will be preferred.
Following benefits are offered other than salary:
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Coverage.
- Life & Disability Coverage.
- Meals when working over time, outstation or on holidays.
- Outstation Allowance.
- Overnight Allowance.
- Travel Reimbursements.
- Fuel Allowance.
- Mobile Allowance.