We at SA System are looking for Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing and managing leads, creating and nurturing relationships with potential clients, and developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and profitability for the organization. This role requires a deep understanding of the market and industry trends, strong communication negotiation skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
1. Identify and pursue new business opportunities to grow the company's customer base and revenue streams through various platforms.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with potential clients and key decision-makers in the target market.
3. Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and opportunities.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to create and execute strategies that align with business objectives.
5. Build and maintain a strong pipeline of potential customers through effective lead generation and qualification.
6. Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to potential clients that showcase the company's products and services.
7. Negotiate and close deals with customers.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
2. 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
3. Proven track record of success in business development or sales.
4. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Understanding of bidding through online market places ( upwork, guru.com, people per hour, fiver, linkedin etc)
7. Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
8. Familiarity with CRM software and other sales and marketing tools is a plus.
9. Experience in the relevant industry or market segment is a plus