World Wide Technology, Inc. is currently seeking a Security Director to join our Security team. The Director will be part of a high-performance leadership team, reporting to the Vice President, Security Solutions and will be responsible for leading our Security presales engineering team, supporting our sales, services, and lab organizations, as well as our security partners.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership qualities with security sales and engineering, and a proven track record of growing security sales through a well-defined and executed sales and enablement strategy. The position requires a significant understanding of the security landscape including customer challenges, security sales, security solutions, partners, disruptors, security services, and opportunities. This position requires a lead-first mindset as they will be leading a team of highly-skilled senior security experts, including security architects, engineers, and former CISO's, to continue to mature and grow our security practice.
- As part of the security leadership team, develop and execute security sales strategies, including defining offerings, customer-facing engagements, sales enablement, marketing, lab development, and partner strategies,
- Exhibit clear strategic thinking, the ability to determine priorities, and a tenacious approach to ensuring delivery of the go-to-market plan working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills to the executive leadership, sales and services organizations, customers, security practice, and partners
- Demonstrate thought-leadership, with strong leadership and management skills in the integration of security technologies into new product and service solutions.
- Monitor and evaluate solutions sales performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and solutions insights.
- Inspire a team of highly-skilled security professionals to mature our market scalability and offerings.
- Research related products and the broader ecosystem to understand competitive landscape and industry trends
- This position requires a highly collaborative leader who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives.
- Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
- Mid-level technical knowledge in security products, services, and solutions.
- Minimum 15 years security industry-related experience, with a preference toward current leadership experience
- Excellent people and analytical problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, gather information, and provide timely recommendations effectively
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- A strong personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
- Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity
- Willing to travel weekdays, based up to 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disabled