We are looking for a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms using Unity Framework. Your Primary responsibilities will be implement game functionality translating design ideas, concept, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A Commitment to Collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a quality product are essential.
· Implement game Functionality as per communicated design.
· Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
· Identify problems and Bugs, and create solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
· Minimum 1 year experience in game development.
· Excellent knowledge of unity, including Scripting, Animations, GUI Styles and user session management.
· Familiarity with Level Design and Planning.
· Experience with Physics and Particle System.
· Knowledge of advanced Features of Unity Framework.
· Experience with Mobile game development.
· Strong Understanding of OOP, Data Structure and Algorithms.
· Ability to constantly learn and Stay in touch with Evolving game Standards and development technologies.
· Ability to Write Clean, readable and easily maintainable Code.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Experience with multiplayer games and Complex game System is a plus point.
Sablo Studio is a publisher of games. We are developing games for all mobile platforms. We mainly focus on next generation games like Virtual Reality. You are welcome to be part of this creative team.