A Software Developer assists in the development, delivery, and maintenance of SADAD payment solution applications. He/she has some experience in coding, testing and assisting in design of software applications to meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Learn new technologies according to the team structure.
- Ensure to understand the processes of the IT department.
- Follow the processes of the IT department.
- Take part in analyzation of requirements.
- Help team mates to organize requirements.
- Coding and assisting in design of the software applications being developed.
- Testing program modules.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Participating in documentation of code.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good programing skills.
- Good intellectual skills