A Software Developer assists in the development, delivery, and maintenance of SADAD payment solution applications. He/she has some experience in coding, testing and assisting in design of software applications to meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure to understand the processes of the IT department.
- Follow the processes of the IT department.
- Analyzation and gathering of requirements.
- Help team mates to organize requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Coding and assisting in design of the software applications being developed.
- Testing program modules.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Documentation of code.
- Code review of other programmers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good programing skills.
- Source code management skills on GIT/SVN/TFS etc.
- Strong SDLC knowledge and implementation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good functional and non-functional analysis skills.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Expert in ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Entity Framework, SQL Query writing, Query optimization, Database architecture and design
- Proficient in design/architectural patterns
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in UML, ER Diagram