We are looking for male& female staff which can provide Aerobic training,boot camp exercises cardio exercise, one to one training & strength training. Minimum qualification is BA however retired soldier from physical training school of matric is accept able
• Report on duty on time.
• Always in an appropriate sports attire during gym session
• Use gentlemen language with students
• Report directly to Sports Supervisor and work in collaboration with him/her.
• To prepare and implement well-structured and progressive gym sessions ensuring a high quality, enjoyable gym experience centered on the needs of the participants.
• Discuss tactics and strategy in performing a variety of duties related to the planning, organizing the gym
• To analyze individual and team performance and provide leadership and instruction in areas of deficiency as required.
• To coordinate regularly with the Sports Supervisor for scheduling, facility availability and problems faced
Experience and Skills
• Experience of developing university, school / club links.
• Knowledge of relevant governing body programs, policies and practices.
• Ability to develop and implement high quality, varied and creative coaching sessions focusing on a young person-centered approach.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate with people at all levels.