Safe accounting is an independent certified accounting company in Norway, which prepare accounts for it clients including fiscal statements and tax reports. We are increasing our back office capacity in Lahore and looking for Accountants.
The new accountant will have responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Prepare journal entries
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
• Reconcile and maintain receivable and accounts payable accounts.
• Draw up monthly financial reports
• prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with yearend closings
• Prepare Sale tax computations & Report to Govt.
• Monitor and resolve bank issues
• Bank reconciliation
• Review and process expense reports
• assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in commerce
• knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• knowledge of finance principles & financial reporting
• technical accounting and ERP skills
• Task scheduling and monitoring
• communication skills English
• General Math Skills
• problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• team work & Service minded
• Hands on approach