Safe Solutions Consultants is seeking an Interior Designer with creativity and technical knowledge, developing concepts and assisting the design team with a variety of projects. You will work with design team to generate and carry out design concepts.
We will provide opportunity to those who are highly ambitious, inquisitive, and take initiative. You will be actively involved with your respective projects and have passion for establishing relationships with other team members.
- Professional degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design
- Professional portfolio demonstrating passion for interior architecture and design
- Working knowledge of space planning, design methodology and design processes needed to develop concept imagery and prepare finish selections
- Highly organized and collaborative
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, tight deadlines and work on various projects concurrently.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency
- Graphic layout experience preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3-D modeling and rendering experience preferred.
- Perform interior design assignments for given projects.
- Assist to prepare and develop graphic presentations for client approval
- Collaborate with design team to develop space plans, furniture layouts, Interior Finish and FF&E selections and documentation
- Produce finish plans, furniture plans, schedules, and material selections needed for construction documentation/specifications
- Manage library