This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting new tech start-up in Pakistan. We are a multi-national digital marketing company delivering solutions used by millions of customers around the world each month. For Pakistan we have launched a project that will create lot of employment opportunities for skilled and unskilled workers in Pakistan.
If you’re smart, highly entrepreneurial, and looking for the opportunity to grow rapidly into a management-level role, then this could be the dream job you’ve been looking for!
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our platform
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, YouTube, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all marketing
- Write content and press releases
- BBA/MBA/MS in marketing degree in or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and others)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement