Important t Note before Applying :We have clearly specified our salary band and our expectations - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK AS PER THE BELOW GIVEN SPECIFICATIONS
FRESH APPLICANT / WAITING FOR DEGREES CAN APPLY TO THE JOB HOWEVER, THEY MUST POSSESS STRONG LEARNING CURVE AND PRESSURE HANDLING SKILLSThe applicant must be / have :
- Motivated for Sales/marketing techniques
- Ability to develop the client relation in proactive manners
- Ability to analyzing the target markets
- Client convincing power
- Team building
- Able to assist the customer Needs
- Persuasive and Negotiation Skills
Major Job Responsibilities
- To achieve the objectives /long and short term goals of company Develop and implementation of business plan/marketing campaign
- Research and develop potential target market and competitors of our products.
- Overall responsible/head of marketing department
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Understanding and marketing of company products to potential clients and convince the customers about our products.
- Develop plans to acquire new customers through direct sales techniques, cold calling, lesions and business-to-business marketing visits
- Conducting meetings for introducing our products to potential customers / corporate sector/ partners / affiliates.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales/ marketing team.
- Plan and run the advertisement campaign
- Preparing marketing/advertisement budgets and monitoring the expenditures
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance for product wise sales
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead generation and data management.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To organize Outdoor meetings/Seminar
- Ready to assist or help other appoints in case of operational work load
- Ready to take over the duties of other clique in case of his/her absent or on leave
- Be ready to act as Business development manager