We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Build and maintain a relationship with existing Distributors and developing new business opportunities.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Establish sales targets for a department by forecasting and developing annual/bi-annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies of the company.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Discussing orders and business strategies with clients and other senior people in the distribution companies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by conducting in-house training on product knowledge.
- Place & process Distributor orders as well as Direct Sales order (if required).
- Able to increase sales volume by proposing and introducing new sales-pitch ideas to clients.
- Respond to customer correspondence in an appropriate manner.
- Hosting training webinars on company products with Distributors.
- Produce sales analysis reports from the system and send invoices (when required) for the Distributors.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Sales, Business Development and Distribution management preferably in the beauty industry. Proven experience in managing Distributor Accounts of international clients (including but not limited to Europe, GCC, Asia and Africa).
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining top-notch client service standards.
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time.
- BS or MS degree in relevant field.
Schedule: 12 pm till 9 pm