The Creative Designer position covers a range of responsibilities including defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photo work.
You will be shaping the visual aspects of websites, newsletters, social media posts, logos, banners and standees, newspaper advertisements and the full bouquet of digital and print visuals. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience, while meeting the requirements of the clients.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software and by hand
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand guidelines
- You should have proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability and experience in video editing and animation would be a preferred advantage, while experience of Urdu language design work would also be preferred.