We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer responsible for building Web or Integration applications using (ASP.Net, C#, Angular JS, JQuery, HTML5, SQL, MVC, .Net Core, EFW 6 etc. and must be focused on both front-end and back-end development). Your primary responsibility will be to communicate with the client for requirement gathering, design, and development of different applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- The candidate will be involved in the technical analysis, design, development, deployment and support of high performance web applications while ensuring high quality software delivery.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing / reviewing business specifications, for creating detailed designs, for code implementation, for unit / integration testing and for producing accurate time estimates.
- The candidate will work closely with business analysts and architects to ensure that business requirements are fully satisfied, design goals have been met and that all development deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Use state of the art technologies to develop highly scalable enterprise applications and backend services that can serve cross platform applications.
- Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in continuous delivery pipeline.
Be an effective leader of Agile teams by leading vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and helping the team to achieve results consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across team.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the web products.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Work with program manager and Business Analyst to meet specification needs.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other Managers to design and optimize code.
- Strong knowledge of ASP and .NET web framework
- Proficient in C#, SQL, and AngularJS, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong client communication skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences