We’re looking for a stellar, well-rounded Front-End Developer to join our engineering team and help guide the development of an innovative and high-quality online experience at SandyRig.
If you are an experienced front end Developer who wants to be at the forefront of innovative design, this position will allow you to expand your current skill set whilst offering your expertise to the existing team. If this resonates with you, we’d love to have a chat!
- Strong proficiency with the building blocks of the web: HTML 5, CSS 3 and one or more web libraries/frameworks including Angular, React and Vue.
- Solid experience building responsive UI for a wide range of devices.
- Must have the ability to code PSD into fully responsive pixel perfect functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS.
- A good understanding of accessibility, web standards and best practices.
- Ability to test cross-browser and cross-device compatibility and to debug.
- Experience with Git version control.
Who you are:
- Equipped with 2+ years of experience building customer facing front-end applications.
- A creative thinker who designs and develops with empathy for users.
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- A team player who’s comfortable defining and advocating for best practices and processes.
- A seasoned expert at building and deploying performant web applications at scale.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Possess an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively.