· Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
· Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
· Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
· Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
· Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.