An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Manager to join our dynamic Group of Companies (Construction and Software house).
We are setting up Tax consultancy firm, selected candidate will head consultancy firm.
We provide an excellent work culture, investing in them to provide career opportunities.
- Preparing annual Tax return and computations for Companies, AOP and individual in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact Clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide GST, Withholding tax advice on a range of issues, and review their returns
- Preparation and responsibility for year-end tax reporting, tax papers, and to advise on tax notes for inclusion in statutory accounts
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting and tax compliance and ability to understand and work through complex tax positions in relation to AOP and Corporation Tax
- Lansing with tax authorities (Notices etc)
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Practical knowledge in Tax should be strong
- Strong systems knowledge, Quickbooks etc.
- Strong Communication skills