1. Ensure specification / quality of Raw Material, Process and Product standards to meet the requirements of internal & external customers.
2. To check the quality of all raw material at the time of receiving and prepare report about quality.
3. Ensure calibration and maintenance of Lab’s equipments.
4. Evaluate competence of QA staff up to Supervisor level and impart on job Education / training.
5. Ensure implementation of set operational controls down the line.
6. Take measures for any abnormality or emergency.
7. Establish / modify inspection & testing plans / system as & when necessary for quality assurance.
8. Analyze customer complaints and propose necessary corrective / preventive actions.
9. Evaluate competitor’s products and various process development trials for enhancing the product quality.
10. Identify staff training needs and organize human resource development regarding QA.
11. Identify, evaluate and review environmental aspects & impacts of department.
12. Develop & implement appropriate operational controls and safety instructions.
13. Review monitoring & measuring results and initiate corrective actions as required.
14. Daily Blank / Box testing and feed in computer.
15. Preparation of Monthly / Annual reports.
16. Periodic checking of plant printing machine to access any abnormality.
17. Carry out any other duties assigned by the management.