· Ensures that territory achieves assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for all brands according to agreed quality benchmark. The role will lead a team of OSS, Exchange and any other channel inducted from time to time.
· Ensures implementation of sales planning for all ptcl brands in the territory. This will focus on making direct channels more efficient through scientific performance management support.
- Ensures ample stock of all brands at OSS, exchanges and any other channel inducted from time to time.
- Ensure that OOS and Sales centers (exchanges) are managed according to SOPs.
- Ensuring operational efficiency and ROI of all direct channels.
- Ensuring that direct channels staff is well trained and monitored to deliver assigned jobs efficiently.
- Having good work relationship and coordination with business operation teams (ABMs and CSRs) for in time installation and fault rectification.
- Ensuring agreed score in regional and area score cards.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
- Ensure continuous improvement
Experience: Fresh or 1 to 2 years, Attractive salary plus commission
- willingness to learn and work in challenging environment
- Team Work
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management Skills
Grade: Equivalent to BPS-17