Goal: Property/Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing the Marketing Plan for SASPAK Properties Pvt. Ltd. This Manager will facilitate an active relationship with clients and businesses in the Country and out side the country. Work involves marketing to stimulate economic development and promote Property Investment. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO / Business Head.
Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the CEO/ Business Head to develop strategies, programs, and policies to promote Property Investment.
• Develop and implement a Property Investment marketing plan working closely with the IT Team as well as the Sales Team
• Maintain marketing budget
• Oversee creative message development
• Organize various media information and make affordable and effective media buys.
• Oversee design/printing of marketing publications
• Plan new research-based advertising strategies for current and subsequent years that will increase organizations market share.
• Develop relationships with national, international and regional based publications and writers, Property agents.
• Prepare and release press kit to media; build campaigns and stories for unique selling points
• Implement cooperative advertising programs integrating the tourism related segments.
• Contribute to and monitor the flow of new web content.
• Represent the Company in joint planning sessions to establish regional activities.
• Coordinate special events.
• Design, develop and implement in-service training programs for staff volunteers.
• Prepare monthly reports on ad negotiations and placements, basic inquiry data and creative initiatives as well as activities of the Real Estate Marketing Manager. Keep updated advertising history files and archives ad materials. Collect necessary and pertinent Real Estate research and reports findings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
A. Knowledge of Real estate Bussiness.
B. Must be a self-starter with ability to work under Pressure.
C. Must be computer literate
D. Experience in marketing presentations
F. Accountability Criteria (examples)
1. Implementation of marketing plan
2. Presence at community events
3. Marketing/Chamber publications are coordinated/streamlined
SASPAK Properties has been successfully operating in real estate sector of Lahore for the last 15 years.