We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, talented, detail-oriented and highly organized Textile/embroidery Designer on part time basis, with a wide range of skills for a multi-faceted role.
· Knowledge of fashion, design, sketching and embroidery design.
· Creating or visualizing an idea and producing an embroidery design by hand or using computer-aided software.
· Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to embroidery, fabrics, colors and shapes.
· Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
· Selecting materials, colors, and embroidery techniques to be used for products.
· Identifying opportunities and make suggestions for process improvement.
· Ensure timely project completion.
· Will be required to come once a week, 4-5 days a month.