The curriculum officer has to organize the educational resources provided through Save The Town according to Pakistani state curriculum and create practice quizzes and exercises for students of 6th grade and higher.
The curriculum officer will be working from home to create this learning resource.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a teacher or instructor.
· A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a prestigious university with a minimum 3.2 CGPA.
· Deep familiarity with state education; particularly for grades 6, 7, and 8.
· Fluent in English and Urdu.
· Computer savvy, familiar with online media and education.