Lalaland.pk, by Sazman eCom (Pvt) Ltd, aims at becoming the go-to website for everything revolving around fashion and lifestyle in Pakistan. With the promise of always providing genuine and authentic products from multiple brands, we aim at making sure the customer gets what they paid for.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to be part of our Marketing and Social Media team and help us build a strong communication setup to promote Lalaland.pk. The individual will be responsible for:
1. Managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results
- Create custom fashion product lists and promotional posts around them in the form of social media posts and website blogs.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Key skills expected from possible candidates include:
- Excellent writing skills for blogs and social content
- Photography basics
- Story boarding of ideas for video and online posts
- Marketing calendar creation and implementation
Good understanding of development tools such as: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative suite and other such content production softwares.