Outsourcing Offshore Recruitment Services for USA
· We are seeking individuals with strong verbal communication skills with American Accent, and the ability to carry out conversations in a fluent manner is highly desirable.
· Deal confidently with general public and corporate clients
· Define and document international resources recruitment procedure
· Email, call and qualify international candidates
· Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
· Make calls to find out interest of new or existing candidates and prepare a pool of available candidates for tasks/jobs
· Must have general computer skills, Monster and Google maps knowledge
· Effective Communication and analytic Skills
· Good at English
· Devoted & ambitious
· Punctual & hard working
· Result oriented
· Team player can work without supervision
· Strong work ethics to work independently at night shift.
· At least a bachelor’s degree in Business with emphasis in Human Resource
· At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in the related areas
· Demonstrable experience of working in a customer facing environment and be able to build strong relationships and rapport at any level.Home based job. Salary plus comission, Working hours 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM US Eastern time.