Human Resource Intern
Digital Human Resource Consulting Services is looking for energetic HR Intern.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Maintain Cv/ Employee Database
- Understanding Recruitment/ Payroll / Employee Relation .
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude Time management and planning skills Strong ethics and reliability.
Eligibility Criteria: BBA HR Final Semester or Fresh Graduate with major in Human Resource.
Duration: Paid Internship for 03 months.