Schunaizia a national organization with a broader scope envisions a prosperous and empowered society, which promotes all citizens without any discrimination, with special emphasis on women and other vulnerable segments. Schunaizia disapproves all forms of abuse, neglect and violence. Schunaizia is working with a variety of stakeholders and actors including political fraternity, government agencies, research institutes, national, provincial and local level civil society organizations, community groups, women, men and children, religious seminaries and scholars.
To build a team of committed human resource, Schunaizia is announcing following position for its upcoming national Project regarding Local Government Good Governance.
Support and maintain internal and external communications of organization and project with project collaborators, implementing agencies, service providers and assist to execute the communications strategy, maintain project documentation
Essential Duties& Responsibilities:
· Identify communication needs with in project area and design necessary communication material.
· To plan content and write copy for publications such as brochures, leaflets etc
· Assist to ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy by following donor
· Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the project team
· Participate in developing and evaluating feasibility, efficiency and quality of Information Education and Communication (IEC) materials
· Assist in coordinating communication activities and events of the project and partners
· Assist in conducting awareness raising campaigns, events, information dissemination workshops, etc for target groups
· Undertake random field visits to monitor programme implementation and interact closely with target groups
· Participate in donor visits for showcasing project progress and achievements
· Take lead in distribution of communication materials to relevant stakeholders
· Draft case studies and relevant project documents and suggest recommendations on varied issues (as and when required)
· Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and on network)
· To plan communication programs
· Organizing workshops & training
· Be responsible for utilization of communication aids, tools at field level, monitor the impact level and design the changes as per progress of the project implementation
· The officer shall develop innovative strategy for communication and share with reporting officer and team
· Social media management
· Collaboration with IT team
· Duties assigned by senior management
ESTABLISHMENT OF A PROSPEROUS SOCIETY WITHOUT ANY DISCRIMINATION OF GENDER, RELIGION, CASTE, COLOR OR LANGUAGE. Schunaizia was formally established in 2006. It is duly registered with Government of Pakistan under Societies ACT 1860. Since its establishment Schunaizia is working in Relief, Health, ...Read More