ScrapeSpot is a SaaS-based startup that focuses on data scraping on the cloud in e-commerce, real estate, automobile, and many other industries. ScrapeSpot makes it easier to access the data you desire so that you’re always a click away from doing your business.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing with MERN stack
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase), web servers, and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in web scraping using puppeteer is a plus
What you can expect working with us
- You will be learning how to work in a collaborative and professional environment
- You will be working on cutting edge technology stack that is being used in the industry
- We provide a culture that empowers team members, encourages creativity and innovation.