We are looking for customer service representatives to join our team to help us provide outstanding service to our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your problem solving and people skills while working directly with our customers to address their questions through multiple channels – email & messages. Candidate must have excellent written communication skills and are savvy in working with a variety of systems and technology.
- Respond to calls, emails, and messages customers in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Handle and resolve all customer concerns by providing accurate information with empathy and grace
- Provide customers with product and general order information
- Provide assistance with processing orders.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and share those with the Customer Service leadership
- Able to work a flexible/variable hour schedule
- Comfortable using technology; familiarity and experience with eCommerce
- Able to positively and efficiently resolve customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, processes, and products
- Knowledgeable and interested in design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- High attention to detail, are organized, and able to follow through
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers
Selected candidate will be offered market competitive salary with other benefits. Females are also encouraged.