- Act as the primary point of contact for existing customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Ensure customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate customer needs and demands to departments
- Track and measure customer performance
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure consistent service
- Keep records of customer interactions
- This job posting is for the night shift only.
- Relevant experience in Customer Service and/or Customer Engagement in the B2B channel.
- Superior English communication is mandatory.
- Preferred Skills Well organized, process oriented, outstanding follow-through and attention to detail. Independent, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, teamwork, multitasking, analytical skills.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
SDS IT is an equal opportunity employer. We exercise equal employment practices for all qualified persons and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinion or affiliation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.