- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- A minimum of Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or the relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience in .Net development stack (C#, MVC, ASP.Net, Web API etc.) and/or the equivalent.
- Experience developing applications for various form factors including mobile and desktop.
- Knowledge of source code control/versioning tools such as TFS, Git etc.
- Preferred Skills Well organized, process oriented, outstanding follow-through and attention to detail. Independent, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, teamwork, multitasking, analytical skills.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
SDS IT is an equal opportunity employer. We exercise equal employment practices for all qualified persons and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinion or affiliation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.