Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Café Manager is responsible for the successful daily operations of the café.
- He/she hires, trains, manages, support shift supervisor, Baristas in order to ensure that the team will provide consistent products, clean working environment and the highest level of guest experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrating passion and confidence for the Second Cup Brand
- Honour guests by providing quick, friendly and genuine service
- Generates guest satisfaction; responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Manages and motivates shift supervisors and baristas
- Develops and implements café policies and procedures
- Ensures that shift supervisors and Baristas are adhering to all Second Cup Standards and product quality and guest services are always consistent.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, training and conducting performance reviews
- Assist Operations Manager with placing orders of supplies required for the café
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
- Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude at all times
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Have an understanding of food and beverage operations
- Must be flexible and able to work days, evening and weekends when called upon
- Detailed oriented; strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate and resolve conflict.
- Communicates with coworkers & management to solve issues and prove quality & service
- Works with baristas, shift supervisors and management to effectively implement positive change
- Ensures all baristas and shift supervisors are following cash handling procedures at all times
- Follow business procedures for handling voids and cash handling mistakes
- End of shift reconciliation of cash and register records
- Salary + Daily Tip
- International Certifications
- Health Insurance
- Paid Leave