- This position is responsible for the proper handling of the front desk, ensuring all incoming and out-going calls are attended to, in addition to professionally attending to the organization’s guests.
- The position will support the Managing Director for his daily meeting schedule and Office assistance as well to ensure good office stewardship. Internally the position will interact with all office staff.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Front Desk Receiving and guiding all visitors, Providing general information to visitors about Second Cup, Receive and transfer(distribute) all incoming calls, track calls on a permanent register, Keeping the reception area neat and tidy at all times.
- As a first point of contact, alert the Administration Officer or Senior management of any incidences that may pose a security risk to the office or staff.
- Ensure that all important visitors of the office entered on daily visitors' book and the visitors’ book is properly handled.
Excellent use of email systems; Fluent in English Language, both spoken with excellent interpersonal skills A good team player.
- Market Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- International Certification
- Yearly bonuses
- Paid Leaves