Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Café Manager is responsible for the successful daily operations of the café. He/she hires, trains, manages, support shift supervisor, Baristas in order to ensure that the team will provide consistentproducts, clean working environment and the highest level of guest experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrating passion and confidence for the Second Cup Brand
- Honor guests by providing quick, friendly and genuine service
- Generates guest satisfaction; responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Manages and motivates shift supervisors and baristas
- Develops and implements café policies and procedures
- Ensures that shift supervisors and Baristas are adhering to all Second Cup Standards and product quality and guest services are always consistent.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, training and conducting performance reviews
- Assist Operations Manager with placing orders of supplies required for the café
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
- Maintain a positive morale and professional attitude at all times
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Have an understanding of food and beverage operations
- Must be flexible and able to work days, evening and weekends when called upon
- Detailed oriented; strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively negotiate and
- resolve conflict.
- Communicates with coworkers & management to solve issues and prove quality & service
- Works with baristas, shift supervisors and management to effectively implement positive
- Ensures all baristas and shift supervisors are following cash handling procedures at all times
- Follow business procedures for handling voids and cash handling mistakes
- End of shift reconciliation of cash and register records
- Salary+daily tip
- International Certificates
- Medical Insurance